Monday, June 21, 2010

TV's Survivor Being Filmed in San Juan del Sur

The current issue of the Nica/Tico Times also has a letter to the editor about the filming of the television hit Survivor at Nicaragua's surfing mecca of San Juan del Sur.  I guess this means that pleasant little town has "arrived" on the world stage.

But when I read that I also more or less decided to give it a miss this time and start heading back north tomorrow.

I've had a relaxing few days in Granada, taking advantage of a surprisingly decent $12 room with a very nice local family; I've had a chance to enjoy several World Cup matches over the past few days;
I've got the Costa Rica/Tortuguero leg of my trip satisfactorily postponed; I have my laundry freshly done and packed; and I have a strong desire to get back to higher country and visit remote Perquin, El Salvador.

No comments:

Post a Comment